We protect the rights of immigrants

Serve the community

What we do

We do the entire process of petition applications for spouses, children, siblings, parents; We also do the Citizenship process; Resident Card renewal, TPS, DACA, Affidavits (Notarized) and translation of documents.  


Hope 4Immigrants a Nonprofit Corporation - Working to educate, assist and protect the rights of immigrants in our community on their path to Citizenship.


Enrich our communities with knowledge of the immigration process and build a better future for our families.

What will you find with us?

Our goal is to provide experienced legal service to our community in their immigration needs with professionalism and at low cost.

Citizen Service

Assistance to newcomers

Secure procedures

Family Petitions

We assist you in your claim of fathers, mothers, spouses, children and siblings.


Citizenship Application

Are you ready to take the next step towards the American Dream? Let us help you.

Ciudadanía y naturalización

Las personas nacidas en Estados Unidos son consideradas ciudadanos estadounidenses. Sin embargo, las personas nacidas en otros países pueden obtener la ciudadanía estadounidense de dos maneras:

  • Por nacimiento a través de los padres 
  • Por naturalización

La duración del proceso para obtener la ciudadanía varía dependiendo de su situación. La agencia responsable de coordinar y supervisar este proceso es el Servicio de Ciudadanía e Inmigración de Estados Unidos (USCIS, sigla en inglés).   

Residence Renewal

We offer you services to renew your permanent resident card or your conditional green card. 

Although the Resident status does not have an expiration date, the card is renewable and it is necessary that it be up to date in case you need to travel outside the country.

Your permanent residence card, valid for 10 years, can be renewed up to 6 months before its expiration date and is renewable even if it has expired.
The renewal of the conditional green card must be processed during the 90 days before its expiration date. Letting it expire may result in the loss of your resident status.

You should apply to replace your permanent resident card if you need to change any information or if the card has been lost, stolen, or damaged. Also, if you became a permanent resident before you turned 14 years old, when you turn 14 you have to change it.

  • You entered the United States undocumented before reaching your 16th birthday.
  • He has continuously lived in the United States since June 15, 2007.
  • He was under the age of 31 on June 15, 2012 (born on or after June 16, 1981).
  • He was physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012 and at the time of filing his request for consideration of deferred action with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
  • He had no legal status on June 15, 2012
  • Have completed high school or a GED (General Educational Development)
  • Have been honorably discharged from the military.
  • Be enrolled in school.
  • Not have been convicted of a felony or felony misdemeanor, or three or more misdemeanors, and does not pose a threat to national security or public safety.
  • Immigrants up to the age of 31 can apply for the protections and opportunities offered by this program.


At Hope 4immigrants we are prepared to offer more than 15 years of experience and seriousness in assisting you in your procedures to obtain the much desired Naturalization.

TPS - Temporary Protected Status

What is Temporary Protected Status (TPS)?

Temporary Protected Status (TPS) is a provisional benefit that allows people already in the United States, from certain countries with extraordinary conditions, to legally live and work temporarily.

TPS is a special designation that DHS grants to certain countries with dangerous conditions that could prevent their citizens from returning safely to their home country. In other circumstances, countries are designated for TPS if they cannot process the return of their citizens.


Countries that have the following social contexts may be eligible to receive a TPS designation:

  • Civil war or armed conflict in progress
  • Natural disaster such as hurricane, earthquake, or illness
  • Other temporary or extraordinary circumstance

Immigrants who become TPS beneficiaries generally cannot be relocated from the United States. However, they may receive a travel authorization depending on the circumstances. TPS recipients are eligible to receive an employment authorization document (EAD) and obtain legal status that allows them to remain on US land.
TPS is only a temporary benefit and is not a pathway for individuals to receive permanent residence (“green card”) or any other type of immigration status. However, TPS recipients can do the following if they wish to remain in the U.S.:

  • Apply for nonimmigrant status.
  • Apply for an adjustment of status.
  • Apply for other immigration programs or protections for which they are eligible.

If you come from designated TPS countries and meet the eligibility requirements, you may qualify for the benefits of the temporary protection program, which will allow you to stay and temporarily obtain a work permit in the US The countries included are:

  • The Savior
  • Haiti
  • Honduras
  • Nepal
  • Nicaragua
  • Somalia
  • Sudan
  • South Sudan
  • Syria
  • Venezuela
  • Yemen


Most of the personal documents used for immigration procedures need to be translated into English.

  • We offer you certified translations.
  • If your documents require notarization, we also offer you Notary Public services.
  • We include a statement that our staff are proficient in both languages to do the translation.
  • Hope4immigrants can translate any document used for immigration purposes for you.
  • We also make sworn statements of witnesses and sworn authorizations.